- This is a Time for Choices
- Chocolate Tomato Cake – Outside the Box
- Sharing Concerns or Complaining?
- Cucumber Bread with Einkorn Flour
- Hints for Baking with Einkorn Wheat – Updated
- 4 Anti-Virus Protections for Life Downloads
- People Are Buying My Books – Thank You!
- Where Choices Take Us
- 5 Steps to Controlling Myself
- Whose Life Do You Manage?
- Share the Care
- A Perfect Life Unglued
- Follow Cosmic Gathering on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: wisdom
What do you download into your life? I am talking about from the world around you. Negative headlines? Latest juicy gossip? Fear-mongering? OPO Virus (Other People’s Opinions)? Movies and videos with violence? Conditioned social beliefs and customs? Unwanted obligations? Toxic … Continue reading
In December 2010 during a personal meditation retreat I received a message to offer gatherings. Asking “what is that…exactly?” I received further information, including what follows here. Gathering our personal insights, understandings, hunches, and inspirations so that we can apply … Continue reading