- This is a Time for Choices
- Chocolate Tomato Cake – Outside the Box
- Sharing Concerns or Complaining?
- Cucumber Bread with Einkorn Flour
- Hints for Baking with Einkorn Wheat – Updated
- 4 Anti-Virus Protections for Life Downloads
- People Are Buying My Books – Thank You!
- Where Choices Take Us
- 5 Steps to Controlling Myself
- Whose Life Do You Manage?
- Share the Care
- A Perfect Life Unglued
- Follow Cosmic Gathering on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: take charge
Today I found myself complaining about people who constantly complain! Whoops! Prompted me to sort it out with writing … What is the difference between “sharing a concern” and “constant complaining”? After observing my own behavior and working with clients … Continue reading
Frustrated with life? Early in my life, I realized my “niceness” made me a doormat. I railed against the injustice of trying to be a kind, productive, creative person, while feeling taken advantage of and not respected for my suggestions. I … Continue reading