- This is a Time for Choices
- Chocolate Tomato Cake – Outside the Box
- Sharing Concerns or Complaining?
- Cucumber Bread with Einkorn Flour
- Hints for Baking with Einkorn Wheat – Updated
- 4 Anti-Virus Protections for Life Downloads
- People Are Buying My Books – Thank You!
- Where Choices Take Us
- 5 Steps to Controlling Myself
- Whose Life Do You Manage?
- Share the Care
- A Perfect Life Unglued
- Follow Cosmic Gathering on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: gluten free
Who knew cucumbers were the key ingredient to a moist, hearty, delicious dessert bread? I bake with einkorn flour (ancient, unadulterated wheat). However, you can make this cucumber bread with regular wheat or gluten-free flours. See options at end of … Continue reading
A weed is a plant that has mastered every survival skill except for learning how to grow in rows. – Doug Larson Wild Greens are a gift from Mother Nature’s garden. They provide free, organic, highly nutritious options to summer … Continue reading
Einkorn is the “new” wheat that is actually an ancient wheat, grown long before humankind messed with the grain. It’s easy to digest, chock full of nutrition, and so low in gluten – some gluten intolerant people can eat it! … Continue reading