- People Are Buying My Books – Thank You!
- Where Choices Take Us
- 5 Steps to Controlling Myself
- Whose Life Do You Manage?
- Share the Care
- A Perfect Life Unglued
- 5 Makeup Tips for Women over 50 – Not
- Life’s Inconsistency Holds Promise
- 5 Warning Signs That I Should Avoid a Barista Career
- Let Your Intuition Decide!
- It’s 11:11, Again!
- Time for Transformation; Time for Silence
- Follow Cosmic Gathering on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: enlightenment
There are a few people I have no control over. 7.3 billion to be exact. I keep myself pretty busy just working on me. I’ve a long list of areas to maintain. Here are a few to get us started. … Continue reading
It’s time to hit the life refresh button. Is life exhausting, fearful, painful, confusing, or sluggish? Do you sense something better out there that you can’t seem to grab hold of, or to reach? Current energy on planet Earth is prompting … Continue reading
1) No one wants to listen to it. A problem is your issue, your emotional reaction, your dissatisfaction. Complaining about it to others stirs up their own angst that they prefer to avoid, thank you very much. They have enough … Continue reading
Yesterday, March 8, was a significant day. The solar eclipse of last evening affects our life on many levels, and this month we experience two of them. Combined with spring equinox, it’s a potent time to clear out the no-longer-needed … Continue reading
It is easier to act yourself into a new way of thinking than it is to think yourself into a new way of acting. – Millard Fuller (Founder of Habitat for Humanity) Wow – This really works! When I am … Continue reading
Vedic Fire ceremony (yagnya or havan) is an ancient practice wherein a healing fire is burned in a small copper pyramid. Agnihotra is a specific simple fire ceremony practiced in a small pyramid for the purpose of removing harmful negative … Continue reading