- This is a Time for Choices
- Chocolate Tomato Cake – Outside the Box
- Sharing Concerns or Complaining?
- Cucumber Bread with Einkorn Flour
- Hints for Baking with Einkorn Wheat – Updated
- 4 Anti-Virus Protections for Life Downloads
- People Are Buying My Books – Thank You!
- Where Choices Take Us
- 5 Steps to Controlling Myself
- Whose Life Do You Manage?
- Share the Care
- A Perfect Life Unglued
- Follow Cosmic Gathering on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: einkorn
Of course you didn’t wake up this morning wanting a recipe to make a chocolate cake with pureed tomatoes. No one does. But when you open your refrigerator to find three beautiful home-grown tomatoes discussing the possibility of starting a … Continue reading
Who knew cucumbers were the key ingredient to a moist, hearty, delicious dessert bread? I bake with einkorn flour (ancient, unadulterated wheat). However, you can make this cucumber bread with regular wheat or gluten-free flours. See options at end of … Continue reading
I love baking with einkorn flour. It’s low in gluten, its gluten is easier to digest than regular wheat flour, and its flavor is subtly nutty. I substitute it for regular wheat flour in every cake and cookie recipe in … Continue reading
If you enjoy baking but want to avoid the inflammation and other side effects caused by modern wheat flour, try baking with the original wheat flour – Einkorn wheat! Here’s an easy recipe to get you started. Einkorn Soda Bread … Continue reading