- Sharing Concerns or Complaining?
- Cucumber Bread with Einkorn Flour
- Hints for Baking with Einkorn Wheat – Updated
- 4 Anti-Virus Protections for Life Downloads
- People Are Buying My Books – Thank You!
- Where Choices Take Us
- 5 Steps to Controlling Myself
- Whose Life Do You Manage?
- Share the Care
- A Perfect Life Unglued
- 5 Makeup Tips for Women over 50 – Not
- Life’s Inconsistency Holds Promise
- Follow Cosmic Gathering on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: dessert
Who knew cucumbers were the key ingredient to a moist, hearty, delicious dessert bread? I bake with einkorn flour (ancient, unadulterated wheat). However, you can make this cucumber bread with regular wheat or gluten-free flours. See options at end of … Continue reading
Some days, no matter how ambitious I feel, it takes me foreeeeeever to get things done. On a recent Saturday morning, I made two salads and one dessert for an evening dinner with guests. I’ve made these recipes for years, … Continue reading