- This is a Time for Choices
- Chocolate Tomato Cake – Outside the Box
- Sharing Concerns or Complaining?
- Cucumber Bread with Einkorn Flour
- Hints for Baking with Einkorn Wheat – Updated
- 4 Anti-Virus Protections for Life Downloads
- People Are Buying My Books – Thank You!
- Where Choices Take Us
- 5 Steps to Controlling Myself
- Whose Life Do You Manage?
- Share the Care
- A Perfect Life Unglued
- Follow Cosmic Gathering on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: desiderata
Practicing silence “sounds” difficult but results are worth it. Have you ever known someone who, when they speak, people listen? Such people speak only when necessary, and their thoughts are well-measured. Steps to Silence 1) Begin by speaking only when … Continue reading