- Sharing Concerns or Complaining?
- Cucumber Bread with Einkorn Flour
- Hints for Baking with Einkorn Wheat – Updated
- 4 Anti-Virus Protections for Life Downloads
- People Are Buying My Books – Thank You!
- Where Choices Take Us
- 5 Steps to Controlling Myself
- Whose Life Do You Manage?
- Share the Care
- A Perfect Life Unglued
- 5 Makeup Tips for Women over 50 – Not
- Life’s Inconsistency Holds Promise
- Follow Cosmic Gathering on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: cookies
This is an update of an earlier post, published on January 8, 2016. Thanks, everyone! My einkorn flour postings have piqued quite a bit of interest. I have experimented with it various ways until I think I’ve found what works … Continue reading →
This eggless, butterless, milkless cake was popular during World War II when the egg and dairy ingredients were scarce. It is the most moist, delicious chocolate cake I’ve ever come across. Many people mistakenly think it is a mayonnaise cake. … Continue reading →
What’s a recipe doing here? I love baking, people enjoy some of my recipes, and I think enjoying treats together is a soulful experience. So from time to time (maybe more often when I am so inspired) I’ll include a … Continue reading →