- Sharing Concerns or Complaining?
- Cucumber Bread with Einkorn Flour
- Hints for Baking with Einkorn Wheat – Updated
- 4 Anti-Virus Protections for Life Downloads
- People Are Buying My Books – Thank You!
- Where Choices Take Us
- 5 Steps to Controlling Myself
- Whose Life Do You Manage?
- Share the Care
- A Perfect Life Unglued
- 5 Makeup Tips for Women over 50 – Not
- Life’s Inconsistency Holds Promise
- Follow Cosmic Gathering on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: control
We can spend hours conjuring up ways to manage other people’s lives. How they “should” dress. Behave. Work. Sing. Dance. Relate. Clean or don’t clean house. Dress. Drive. Raise their kids. Eat. (Feel free to fill in your own words … Continue reading
Fear of failure holding you back? Maybe it’s time to celebrate your failures. Let’s do the math. Which one of the following two formulas describes your life? Failure + Blame + Self Recrimination = Failure x 2 Failure + Assessment … Continue reading
Frustrated with life? Early in my life, I realized my “niceness” made me a doormat. I railed against the injustice of trying to be a kind, productive, creative person, while feeling taken advantage of and not respected for my suggestions. I … Continue reading