- This is a Time for Choices
- Chocolate Tomato Cake – Outside the Box
- Sharing Concerns or Complaining?
- Cucumber Bread with Einkorn Flour
- Hints for Baking with Einkorn Wheat – Updated
- 4 Anti-Virus Protections for Life Downloads
- People Are Buying My Books – Thank You!
- Where Choices Take Us
- 5 Steps to Controlling Myself
- Whose Life Do You Manage?
- Share the Care
- A Perfect Life Unglued
- Follow Cosmic Gathering on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: choices
This is a time for choices. We can no longer sit idly by, tolerating. Gone are the days of allowing things to unfold around us, knowing they aren’t right for us, but playing that game anyway because it seems easier that way. Continue reading
What do you download into your life? I am talking about from the world around you. Negative headlines? Latest juicy gossip? Fear-mongering? OPO Virus (Other People’s Opinions)? Movies and videos with violence? Conditioned social beliefs and customs? Unwanted obligations? Toxic … Continue reading
I woke up this morning with thoughts about life choices flowing into my mind. So I created this accompanying image as a reminder and filed it away. Then got a call from a friend who just lost his wife. What … Continue reading