- People Are Buying My Books – Thank You!
- Where Choices Take Us
- 5 Steps to Controlling Myself
- Whose Life Do You Manage?
- Share the Care
- A Perfect Life Unglued
- 5 Makeup Tips for Women over 50 – Not
- Life’s Inconsistency Holds Promise
- 5 Warning Signs That I Should Avoid a Barista Career
- Let Your Intuition Decide!
- It’s 11:11, Again!
- Time for Transformation; Time for Silence
- Follow Cosmic Gathering on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: change
11:11. 12:12. 8:08. 1:00. Do you keep seeing the same numbers everywhere you look? License plates, clocks, billboards, restaurant menus, shampoo bottles, street signs? You’re receiving guidance. It’s your own intuition trying to get your attention. You can call this … Continue reading
Can the mundane become a miracle? Absolutely! Life has insisted I learn this. My favorite definition of a miracle: A shift in perception When I heard this years ago, it hit me right between the eyes – in that area … Continue reading
If you get frustrated because you want to expand further into your potential, but you remain stuck – don’t be upset with yourself. Whether you realize it or not, you are shifting into greater awareness. We all are. The current … Continue reading
I sat down to write a blog post and our cat arrived with his own version of inspiration. Purring. Begging for scritches behind his ears. Rubbing against my right hand as I tried to move the mouse. Pawing at the … Continue reading
Does your day have you stymied? Are you exhausted before it begins? Maybe you woke up in a blue funk. Or have tons to do but no motivation to tackle it. Maybe you review your list and find it overwhelming, … Continue reading
1) No one wants to listen to it. A problem is your issue, your emotional reaction, your dissatisfaction. Complaining about it to others stirs up their own angst that they prefer to avoid, thank you very much. They have enough … Continue reading
Yesterday, March 8, was a significant day. The solar eclipse of last evening affects our life on many levels, and this month we experience two of them. Combined with spring equinox, it’s a potent time to clear out the no-longer-needed … Continue reading