- This is a Time for Choices
- Chocolate Tomato Cake – Outside the Box
- Sharing Concerns or Complaining?
- Cucumber Bread with Einkorn Flour
- Hints for Baking with Einkorn Wheat – Updated
- 4 Anti-Virus Protections for Life Downloads
- People Are Buying My Books – Thank You!
- Where Choices Take Us
- 5 Steps to Controlling Myself
- Whose Life Do You Manage?
- Share the Care
- A Perfect Life Unglued
- Follow Cosmic Gathering on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: cake
Of course you didn’t wake up this morning wanting a recipe to make a chocolate cake with pureed tomatoes. No one does. But when you open your refrigerator to find three beautiful home-grown tomatoes discussing the possibility of starting a … Continue reading
Who knew cucumbers were the key ingredient to a moist, hearty, delicious dessert bread? I bake with einkorn flour (ancient, unadulterated wheat). However, you can make this cucumber bread with regular wheat or gluten-free flours. See options at end of … Continue reading
Einkorn is an amazing flour, made from an ancient, unadulterated wheat that contains high nutrition and does not cause inflammation. Many of you have asked for specific instructions for using Einkorn flour when baking this recipe, so I’m re-posting with … Continue reading