- This is a Time for Choices
- Chocolate Tomato Cake – Outside the Box
- Sharing Concerns or Complaining?
- Cucumber Bread with Einkorn Flour
- Hints for Baking with Einkorn Wheat – Updated
- 4 Anti-Virus Protections for Life Downloads
- People Are Buying My Books – Thank You!
- Where Choices Take Us
- 5 Steps to Controlling Myself
- Whose Life Do You Manage?
- Share the Care
- A Perfect Life Unglued
- Follow Cosmic Gathering on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Baking
Who knew cucumbers were the key ingredient to a moist, hearty, delicious dessert bread? I bake with einkorn flour (ancient, unadulterated wheat). However, you can make this cucumber bread with regular wheat or gluten-free flours. See options at end of … Continue reading
Don’t weed your yard; munch your way through it! -Ellie Hadsall Definition of weed: “A plant that is not valued where it is growing; usually of vigorous growth.” If we value a wild plant, it is no longer a weed; … Continue reading
Some days, no matter how ambitious I feel, it takes me foreeeeeever to get things done. On a recent Saturday morning, I made two salads and one dessert for an evening dinner with guests. I’ve made these recipes for years, … Continue reading
Did you ever mess something up royally or get caught doing something you thought you had gotten away with? I was thinking of this recently when I had a very busy day but was out of homemade bread and wanted … Continue reading