- People Are Buying My Books – Thank You!
- Where Choices Take Us
- 5 Steps to Controlling Myself
- Whose Life Do You Manage?
- Share the Care
- A Perfect Life Unglued
- 5 Makeup Tips for Women over 50 – Not
- Life’s Inconsistency Holds Promise
- 5 Warning Signs That I Should Avoid a Barista Career
- Let Your Intuition Decide!
- It’s 11:11, Again!
- Time for Transformation; Time for Silence
- Follow Cosmic Gathering on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: angels
11:11. 12:12. 8:08. 1:00. Do you keep seeing the same numbers everywhere you look? License plates, clocks, billboards, restaurant menus, shampoo bottles, street signs? You’re receiving guidance. It’s your own intuition trying to get your attention. You can call this … Continue reading
It was time for our children’s Christmas nativity pageant at church, celebrating the birth of Christ. As a little girl, I knew that some blessed, fortunate, and thoroughly envied girl’s doll would hold the distinct honor of being Baby Jesus. … Continue reading
It was time for our annual Christmas nativity pageant at church, celebrating the birth of Christ. Some blessed, fortunate, and thoroughly envied girl’s doll would hold the distinct honor of being Baby Jesus. Of course, since it represented Christ, it … Continue reading
In December 2010 during a personal meditation retreat I received a message to offer gatherings. Asking “what is that…exactly?” I received further information, including what follows here. Gathering our personal insights, understandings, hunches, and inspirations so that we can apply … Continue reading