My homemade wine is made the easy way! No fancy accoutrements – only a simple process, believing wine is a living, breathing delight, and a sense of adventure. Shown here are my recent batch of blueberry, orange, apple, sweet red, and peach, all blended with red grape. The jug is Draksha, an herbal digestive wine. Find more information and an instructional download to make your own Draksha here.
- Sharing Concerns or Complaining?
- Cucumber Bread with Einkorn Flour
- Hints for Baking with Einkorn Wheat – Updated
- 4 Anti-Virus Protections for Life Downloads
- People Are Buying My Books – Thank You!
- Where Choices Take Us
- 5 Steps to Controlling Myself
- Whose Life Do You Manage?
- Share the Care
- A Perfect Life Unglued
- 5 Makeup Tips for Women over 50 – Not
- Life’s Inconsistency Holds Promise
- Follow Cosmic Gathering on WordPress.com