- This is a Time for Choices
- Chocolate Tomato Cake – Outside the Box
- Sharing Concerns or Complaining?
- Cucumber Bread with Einkorn Flour
- Hints for Baking with Einkorn Wheat – Updated
- 4 Anti-Virus Protections for Life Downloads
- People Are Buying My Books – Thank You!
- Where Choices Take Us
- 5 Steps to Controlling Myself
- Whose Life Do You Manage?
- Share the Care
- A Perfect Life Unglued
- Follow Cosmic Gathering on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Tildy’s Musings
Tildy McWallen ran her life the way she ran her mouth – full speed ahead. It isn’t that she wanted to; it just sorta worked out that way. Her Momma reminded her constantly. Don’t. That’s all she said. Just Don’t. … Continue reading
Twice was one time more than necessary. Don’t do it the same way twice. Ever! That didn’t change things. Do it once. Watch. See what works. Try a new way. Wait. Learn. Trust Life to bring in a whole wagon … Continue reading
Nathaniel watched Tildy move through life like wind through a cornfield, whispering, gently parting the pliant limber stalks, fiercely pounding and breaking the tough stalks if necessary to shift things. He recognized her as his teacher. Most days he welcomed … Continue reading