Today’s Full Moon provides energetic support for change.
1) It’s perfect timing to clear out debris. What are you ready to toss in the trash? Give away? Share?
2) It’s time to release from the unwanted. What are you ready to release? Undesirable habits? Stale relationships? Self-recrimination? Limiting beliefs? Conditioned buy-ins from the past that you know aren’t true?
3) Cleanse jewelry, gemstones, and crystals. Set them out in the moonlight (or next to a moonlit window). Gather them the following morning knowing they are fresh and cleansed of old accumulated energies.
4) Sit silently outdoors in the moonlight, barefoot. Listen to the music of nature, feel the breeze, smell the scent of grass, leaves, and soil. Place the soles of your feet and palms of your hands on the ground and allow the soothing moonlight to drift down into the top of your head, through your body and into the earth to ground you.
5) Meditate in the moonlight.
6) If you are a fire keeper, perform a fire in honor of the moon and nature.
7) Sit beneath the moon and review the many things in life that you have to be thankful for and commit to focus on those every day.
8) If clouds cover the moon, it’s still up there, shining. This magic still happens.
9) Sit beneath the moon and accept that you are a part of the universe, you belong here, you are valued, and you are loved.
Because you are.
“Take life into your own hands and make it happen. It’s your life; Lead it!”
Follow this Cosmic Gathering blog to automatically receive future posts! (click on the blue in the right-hand column on this page)
Ellie’s Latest Book: PATHWALKER (see side bar —–>)
Review: … This is the BEST non-fiction book I have read in years. I could not put it down! The story is super engaging, Eleni, the main character, is so wise and inspiring. The story of a community based on deep respect, for the earth, for nature, and for each other, gives me hope in these times of corruption, chaos and extreme unrest… more reviews
Ellie Note: Any ads inserted with this article are selected by WordPress to support free blogs, which I appreciate. The ads do not necessarily represent me or my works.
Note: Add “line” to separate ending info from posted article