It’s time to review health practices. Recent publications suggest drinking coffee can be healthy, within limits. How do you know if you need to cut back on the amount you drink, or to stop altogether?
Do you even want to give up this amazing beverage? Consider carefully before deciding to change a “bad” habit that could be keeping you at the top of your game!
Take this test to determine if you drink too much coffee.
- You answer the door before people knock.
- You grind your coffee beans in your mouth.
- You haven’t blinked since the last lunar eclipse.
- You lick your coffeepot clean.
- Your eyes stay open when you sneeze.
- You chew on other people’s fingernails.
- You can jump-start your car without cables.
- You don’t sweat, you percolate.
- You buy Half and Half by the barrel.
- You go to meetings just for the free coffee.
- Starbucks owns the mortgage on your house.
- Instant coffee takes too long.
- You forget to unwrap candy bars before eating them.
- You can type sixty words per minute … with your feet.
- You’ve built a miniature city out of little plastic stirrers.
- You are employee of the month at a local coffeehouse and you don’t even work there.
- You walk twenty miles on your treadmill before you realize it’s not plugged in.
- You want to be cremated just so you can spend the rest of eternity in a coffee can.
- Your birthday is a national holiday in Brazil.
- You’re offended when people use the word “brew” to mean beer.
- You have a picture of your coffee mug on your coffee mug.
- You can thread a sewing machine, while it’s running.
- You short-out motion detectors.
- You don’t even wait for the water to boil anymore.
- Your nervous twitch registers on the Richter scale.
- You help your dog chase its tail.
This fun list is adapted from a Ganoderma coffee flyer from years ago. Their coffee is blended with a healthy, energizing mushroom, and is delicious. (No – not THOSE mushrooms…)
Not sure yet what to do about this? Have a cup of coffee and toast to a wonderful life!
Take life into your own hands and make it happen. It’s your life. Lead it.
Follow this Cosmic Gathering blog to automatically receive future posts! (click on blue at bottom of right column)
Looking for a fast paced, insightful book to inspire your life?
The first novel in my “Cave Time Chronicles”, Pathwalker: A Soul’s Journey through Reincarnations, journey of a woman moving through parallel lives, is now available here on Amazon! This fantasy adventure explores existing in an unfamiliar life, facing an onslaught of crises, and out of desperation applying spiritual principles offered from multiple traditions. Are they merely wishful thinking, or do they actually work if trusted and applied? Unlike some spiritually focused books, this is not a “preachy” book, but a moving story interwoven with a wealth of inspiring life events to lead us through a rich and fulfilling life.
Ellie Note: Any Video’s inserted below this article are advertisements by WordPress which support their free blogs, and I have no control over what they choose. They do not represent me or my works. Thanks!