The new moon is a time of renewal… a time to let go that which is no longer useful in life, which frees up your life, allowing space for the new, the current, that which is relevant today. Try this exercise on the night of a new moon, or anytime when the moon is waxing, between the new and full moon.
* Gather pieces of note paper for use in the following exercise. (see explanation below)
* Sit outside and gaze at the sky (or do this inside with visualization).
* Thank the moon and all of nature for its ever-present support.
* Thank your inner-wisdom/higher-self/guides/angels/ascended masters (whoever you see this to be) for their unceasing love and support.
* List on separate pieces of paper each relationship, belief, habit, thought, or fear you are ready to release out of your life. Do not “think” about them or rationalize about whether you are ready, when you will be ready, or such. The universe will take care of those details. Really! Simply write anything that comes to mind, no matter how impossible, silly, stupid, scary, or strange it may seem. This is an exercise of what you “feel” ready to release, not one of logic. Set the completed papers aside.
* Upon completion of the above, write down on separate pieces of paper what you want to experience in your life now and in the future. List anything that comes to mind, no matter how impossible, etc. it seems to be. Set the completed papers aside.
* Pick up your papers of what you want to release. One at a time (take your time to do this thoroughly), hold it in your hand, state what you have written aloud, and then speak the following:
“I realize the value of this experience in my life.”
“I have learned from this experience.”
“I am complete with this experience.”
“I am now ready to release it so that space is available for the NEW to come into my life.”
“Thank you for this.”
* Pick up your papers of what you now choose to experience in your life. One at a time (take your time to do this thoroughly), hold it in your hand, state what you have written aloud, and then speak the following:
“I now invite this into my life.”
“I request that it come to me in the highest and best way.”
“I request that I recognize it when it arrives, regardless of the form.”
“I love all who assist me in this endeavor.”
“Thank you for this.”
* After doing this, go immediately to bed to sleep. Don’t read, talk on the phone, chat with a friend or watch TV or a video. You have just stated a soul intention. By going to sleep right away, you assist it to integrate into your subconscious. If you cannot sleep, that is alright – meditate, or if necessary to remain in the higher vibration of the intentions, you may read or watch something spiritually empowering.
Be ready to welcome new connections, friends, opportunities and insights. Expect the unexpected. Gaze into your life and see the wide open space of possibility.
And then comment here to share what you experience – it will inspire others!
Want support on your life journey? Ellie is available for personal and spiritual mentoring. She assists you to resolve stuck circumstances, surmount obstacles, shift and stabilize your view of life into a positive zone, connect with your Divine nature, and become the valued Being you came to be.
Clients experience no judgment, only new clarity and empowerment! For more information: http://www.CosmicGathering.com. Consults are available in person, on phone or via Skype.