I am delighted you joined me for a few moments. This blog has been a long time coming. I’ve been preparing my writing for over thirty years, so have lots to share. Most of it has been taught to me by Life through experiences, friends, and the unexpected adventures that arrived on my doorstep. If you are a long time friend, I appreciate what you have offered to my ongoing journey. If you are new; I look forward to what you will bring to my life.
- Make It Nicer
- It’s the Thought That Counts, Right?
- The Christmas Dress I Didn’t Get
- Ahimsa Saves a Worm
- Visiting Your Attic Library
- If I Wear a Red Dress, I Can Do Anything
- Engage with the Full Moon
- How Do You View the World?
- Sfizio Can Rock Your World
- Change with Summer Solstice
- Not Buying Feels Wonderful
- Clean Out Life Downloads
- Follow Cosmic Gathering on WordPress.com